How to book a space
- For information about a workspace, click the Info button to the left of the space name.
- Select your desired date, work space, and time. First, select a start time by clicking on a green box. Then, adjust the length of the booking by clicking the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page
- Click the blue "Submit Times" button
- Check the booking details and read the terms and conditions applicable to your booking
- If everything is correct, click "Continue"
- Complete the booking process by clicking "Submit my Booking".
Note: You can only book workspaces up to 7 days in advance.
- Access to M2Z facilities is restricted to members only. If you are not an M2Z member please visit our General Access Training for further information.
- There are two types of workspaces that you can book in most M2Z labs, namely, equipment-specific and general:
- book an *equipment-specific workspace (e.g. *Laser cutter workstation, *VR workstation) to secure access to equipment or a workstation containing equipment that you want to use.
- book a general spot ("Workspace in [space name]") to get access to any available workstations and equipment (that you have completed training for, if required) on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding